Irene S (Digital Mammography System)
The digital mammography system provides an X-ray picture of the breasts through the digital image receptor. It is used to find tumors and to help tell the difference between noncancerous and cancerous disease. This digital mammography system offers many advantages as below;
1. Auto positioning system for LMLO / RMLO
2. Easy access for the physician, technician and patient
3. Motorized Gantry angulation for every positioning
4. Motorized Vertical Movement for all projections
5. All motorized movements of C-arm have positive locks by using hand control to avoid mechanical injury to the patient. ( Auto-Stop Function )
6. The compression device is powered by an electronic motor.
7. The device is controlled by foot pedals, conveniently activated from both sides of the patient.
8. Each foot pedal includes a control for both compression and release of force.
9. Allows the technologist to use both hands to position the breast while applying compression.
10. Shows Digital display of compression force and compression thickness
11. Superb contrast between dense and non-dense breast tissue
12. Fast image acquisition
13. Short exam time
14. Easy image storage
15. Physician manipulation of breast images for more accurate detection of breast cancer
16. Ability to correct under or over-exposure of films without having to repeat mammograms
17. Transmittal of images over a network for remote consultation with other physicians
18. Easy installation with Space-saving design & Lower Ceiling height requirement
19. Auto Positioning System
20. High resolution TFT detector with high speed & low noise
21. Superb contrast between dense and non-dense breast tissue
22. Reduced radiation dose
23. Post-acquisition image enhancement -better contrast resolution
24. processing imaging algorithms
25. Rapid display of image, flexible display
이 제품은 “의료기기”이며, “사용상의 주의사항”과 “사용방법”을 잘 읽고 사용하십시오.
광고심의필 : 심의번호 2103-I10-01-0774